Thursday, October 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Ok, I know, I know, its a TAD too early…I saw a post on my face book page, a gal was in Kohl’s and they were playing Christmas music.  Oh puhleeze..can we at least wait until Halloween is done and gone?  Like that poster, I cannot wrap my mind around Christmas just yet, however..its not too soon to start thinking about decor and holiday cooking, just too soon to be playing Christmas music in the stores.

I am going to be concentrating on Christmas and Fall aprons now..I finished an adorable Halloween apron, a sweet Thanksgiving-type fall apron, and a Christmas apron.  For sale, the half aprons are $25.95 plus shipping, and the full aprons are @28.95 plus shipping.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed crafting them!

half apron

 

full apron

IMG_3869

half apron

IMG_3965

I have some great fabrics ready to be sewn into aprons..here are a few for half aprons:

fall AND Thanksgiving

fall AND thanksgiving AGAIN!

IMG_3971

Feel like a Diva?  This is pure fun!

IMG_3974

How about a drive ‘out west’ on Route 66?

IMG_3972

IMG_3970

Holy Moly, who does not love Maxine????

IMG_3972

I have all these fabrics IN STOCK ready to sew for you…I can also get more so let me know what suits your fancy for yourself or perhaps a gift for that special gal..I would love to work with you on fabric and trims!

Contact me here on my blog and I will get back to you as soon as I can…

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love the skull one!! So cute!

    Oh, and sweetie, have you input your city info in at LOCATION CENTRAL yet? It's the blog where you're able to see who else is blogging in your area! www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your aprons are cute...when I get my sewing room set up I have been thinking I'd make me one...would you believe I have never made one...I've made clothes and quilts and curtains but never a apron. God Bless Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, I would love to make an apron just for you, please just let me know..

    hugs and blessings
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you - it is too early for Christmas - to do it right - it must be thought of at it's own time - don't you think?

    Love your aprons. I am going to ask Santa for a sewing machine for Christmas.

    Love,
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest aprons!! I love aprons and have meant to make some, but things keep popping up! Thanks for stopping by and entering the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

I Just Love Your Comments!