Monday, March 28, 2011

Coffee Cozies

What does one do with leftover fabric?  I have a lot of it.  Lots, I tell ya..I could make a quilt.  But I don’t know how…yet (will be taking beginning quilt classes starting in April, woot!), or I could make some sets of fabric coasters, wow that is a great idea..but how about making some coffee cozies?  Instead of using the cheezy cardboard sleeve on your Starbucks cardboard cup, use one of these

IMG_5306

IMG_5307

IMG_5260

IMG_5253

IMG_5311

For sale, $4 each..Wouldn’t these make a nice gift for that coffee or tea addict?  More fabrics available, just tell me what you are looking for!  And it’s never to early to shop for those stocking stuffers we all have a hard time finding!  Email me at dogmom1953@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I'm always wondering what to do with my extra scraps, too. I just can't bear to throw cute fabric away!

    Good luck with quilting lessons, that sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I Just Love Your Comments!